วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

How did IT change my life ?

In the current year, IT becomes the most important thing for everyone to do a lot of things, such as, communication , trading , educating , learning ,etc. Many People prefer to use IT because it helps them to do anythings conveniently. Also many job required IT skill, they a little bit concern in select employee. I has used IT since I was young until now. I've founded that IT has many benefits for me. There are many types of the IT equipment that I use in my daily life.


First of all, I can do my work easily and finish it on time by using my IT knowlege. With word processing program in computer, write a report, make a research or do some financial report is not difficult to do anymore. Computer also like a huge box to maintain our important data such as, document, statistics, pictures or music, which can be useful to us in the future. Moreover, other IT devices such as,mobile phone, digital camera or printer make my life easier and convenent. By digital camera, I can check photo immediately whether the photo is good or not. Also by scanner I can transfer film photo to digital photo by do not need to go to studio.


Using IT can hepls me to do my activities in my daily life conveniently also. For example, if I want to buy a concert ticket, I don't need to go to buy the ticket at the ticket. I can buy it by surf on the Internet and buy a ticket from the website immediately. So, I can save my time of going to the ticket booth. Even if the mobile phone , the mobile phone in current year doesn't used as a phone only. It could be a GPS device , Internet device , Digital camera ,etc. For example, if I go to somewhere and I want to take a picture but I don't have the digital camera, I can use my mobile phone as a digital camera, or when I get lost, I can use my mobile phone as a GPS device to find the where I want to go.


These are few examples of the benefits than I can get from using IT. You can see that IT becomes to be a part in our daily life. Everyone prefers to use IT because it help us to do anythings conveniently and easily. Anyway, IT doesn't help us to do the activities conveniently only , it also improves the globalization also.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น